Federal – Formoza GIO
Engineered for maximum fuel efficiency, the low-rolling-resistance Formoza GIO provides all-season traction and comfortable ride.
- Enclosed tread and tire blocks reduce contact noise for comfortable ride.
- Heat dissipation compounds and honeycomb design on sidewall minimize heat generation and rolling resistance for improved fuel efficiency.
- Blade-shaped tread grooves channel water effectively, ensuring safe ride on slippery roads.
Federal – Super Steel 657
The Super Steel 657 delivers passenger car drivers smooth driving, tranquility, and long tread life.
- Optimized pattern design reduces noise and vibration for quiet and comfortable ride.
- Wide circumferential grooves enable rapid water channeling and reduced aquaplaning on wet roads.
- Excellent all-around, wet and dry performance, plus long tread life for highway and everyday driving.
Roadshine – RS907
- Outside strong blocks design enables the tyre to follow the road’s surface more closely, helps to reduce blocks deformation while speed corneringand enhances steering precision and better grip.
- Wide rib grooves effectively removes water, provides shorter braking distances and safer handling on wet roads.
- Racing compound technology provides superior grip performance on wet road surfaces.